Gentle Therapies, 1434 E. Main St., Watertown, Wisconsin
Massage Therapy | Reiki | Relaxation Massage
Our hours are Monday through Thursday 9:30-5:45 and Saturday by appointment
Monday through Thursday early evening appointments also available
Our phone number is 920-261-6970
Massage Therapy | Relaxation Massage | Reiki
- Helps relieve stress and aids in relaxation
- Improves circulation, which improves the flow of oxygen and nutrients to cells and removes waste products
- Helps relieve muscle spasms
- Helps relieve tension headaches
- Promotes faster healing from injury
What can I expect from my massage therapist?
- Your session will be conducted by a trained professional who has received proper training in a variety of techniques. Your massage therapist has completed the required course work and is registered with the state of Wisconsin. Although no two massages are exactly alike, you may request a certain technique or modality.
- Privacy and common courtesy: Anything you say during your session will remain confidential unless you give us permission to discuss your treatment with your physician or chiropractor.
- Sanitation: Our hands and tables are disinfected between clients and a fresh set of linens is used for each client.